Marriage Registration and Solemnization

In Hong Kong, the minimum age for getting married is 16 years but if they either party is under 21, written consent to the marriage from a parent or guardian is required. There is no residential or nationality requirement for parties to get married in Hong Kong. In order to get married, either one of the couples has to give a Notice of Intended Marriage (“the Notice”) to the Registrar of Marriages (“the Registrar”) in the prescribed from then the Registrar will issue a Certificate of Registrar of Marriage to the enable the couples to celebrate their marriage within 3 months from the date of the Notice. A marriage must take place at a marriage registry by the Registrar; or in a licenses place of worship by a competent minister; or at any other place in Hong Kong by a civil celebrant of marriages. 

ELLALAN have qualified civil celebrants of marriages and we are happy to travel to wherever in Hong Kong to witness and celebrate your marriage.